Develop handbooks, scientific methodologies and tools to enable a solid assessment of environmental and social issues for both public and private players
Over the last 10 years, the State, local authorities and their technical agencies have become increasingly aware of environmental issues and have drawn up progressively more ambitious public environmental policies (French Low Carbon Strategy, Regional Biodiversity Strategy, Territorial Climate Plans, etc.).
As part of the development of these public policies, but also as part of their support of local players in the implementation of these environmental policies, public authorities wish to develop and make available technical resources (handbooks, methods and tools). They enable public policies to be evaluated and monitored so that environmental issues are more effectively addressed in the strategies and measures deployed in the territories.
These handbooks, methods and tools meet several objectives, including:
- Enable a better understanding of the challenges and levers for integrating environmental issues
- Facilitate the design of public policies, including the modeling and assessment of the environmental impacts
- Provide tools for elected officials to make decisions based on environmental indicators
- Assess environmental impacts, when designing public policy (ex-ante evaluation), during its implementation (in itinere) or after its implementation (ex-post)
Succeed in the development of environmental handbooks, methods and tools
I Care assists you by offering personalised support to carry out a wide range of missions:
- Carry out a benchmark and a comparative analysis of existing methods or tools
- Write pedagogical guidebooks to help end-users better understand how to take environmental challenges into account
- Co-construct innovative methods of environmental and socio-economic impact assessment
- Develop a tool to implement environmental challenges
- Consult with end-users to ensure that the methods and tools developed are meeting their needs
- Maintain and update the handbooks, methods and tools developed